Rules and Regulations:
1. Electric heaters not allowed. If found, tenant must vacate the Park the same day of discovery.
2. Large vehicles, boats, utility trailers, tents, and ATV’s not allowed.
3. Two vehicles maximum can be associated with your site.
4. Two persons per sites. Additional persons are $50.00 per month.
5. Pets must be on a leash always and clean up after your pets.
Pets are not allowed in bath houses.
6. RV’s must be 2005 models or newer and in good appearance and good operating condition.
No RV’s over 35ft in length allowed - all sites are back-in.
RV must be set up on a temporary basis. All wheels must be on ground. No RV's can be set up on wooden or concrete blocks. You must be able to move your RV instantly if the need arises.
7. Bunk House RV’s, Buses, Horse Trailers, Mini Houses are not permitted.
8. No subletting of your RV or site.
9. No portable generator use allowed.
10. No trash cans, cigarette butts or bottle tops to be placed outside of
your RV. All waste must be in plastic bags and tied prior to placing in the
dumpster, which is located at the park entrance. Keep your site clean.
11. Nothing can be built on RV site. No planting on site without prior
approval by Management. No swimming or wading pools allowed.
12. Excess water hose must be neatly coiled up under your RV.
Sewer lines must be direct routed to the sewer connection
using 3- inch PVC and the sewer connection must be sealed.
Do not place your RV drain line more than 6 inches into the sewer
13. Water lines must be wrapped during winter months.
14. Proper attire must be worn while outside your RV.
15. Speed Limit inside the park is 10 MPH or less.
17. Firearms or fireworks cannot be discharged in the park.
18. Vehicles must be in good condition.
19. Keep your vehicles locked while parked inside the park.
20. Quiet time – 10pm – nightly