1. Large vehicles, boats, utility trailers, tents, and ATV’s not allowed.
2. Two vehicles, maximum, can be associated with your site.
These vehicles must be tagged and in good running condition.
3. Two occupants per site. An additional fee of $50.00 per month for over two occupants.
4. Pets are allowed but must be on a leash when outside the RV and you must clean up after
your pets. Pets are not allowed in bath houses.
Security cameras are on 24/7 and if you are seen on camera, or otherwise, NOT cleaning
up after your pet, we will have you vacate the Park immediately.
5. RV’s must be 2011 models or newer and in good appearance and good operating condition.
No RV’s over 40 ft. in length allowed - all sites are back-in
6. Bunk House RV’s, Buses, Horse Trailers, Mini Houses are not permitted.
7. No subletting of your RV or site.
8. Trash cans, cigarette butts or bottle tops to be placed outside of
your RV. All waste must be in plastic bags and tied prior to placing in the
dumpster, which is located at the park entrance. Propane tanks not being used are stored
at the rear of your RV
Keep your site clean.
9. Nothing can be built or planted without prior permission from management.
10. Water hoses must be neatly coiled up under your RV. Water lines must be wrapped during the
Winter months. Sewer lines must be direct routed to the sewer connection.
11. Proper attire must be worn while outside your RV.
12. Speed Limit inside the park is 10 MPH or less.
13. Keep your vehicles locked at all times.
14. Quiet time – 10pm – nightly
Susan Wilson and Charlie Hicks
For availability & reservations: Susan 404-580-0121
Property Manager: Joe Wilson 404-375-1022